Return & Warranty PoliciesWARRANTY & RETURNS
American Flatsticks (AF) warrants most products for quality of workmanship for a period of 30 days. All warranty claims must receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#) prior to returning the product. Any returned product received by American Flatsticks (AF) without an approved RA# may not be processed.
In order to obtain an RA#, submit a request through our online contact form, or email directly to email@example.com. Please include the reason for your request. If approved, we will provide the RA#, and any additional information needed to complete the process.
Defective products will be repaired or replaced with the same or equivalent products. American Flatsticks (AF) reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
Warranty will be denied for the following:
• Products that are damaged, abused, or altered
• Products without proof of purchase
• Products missing accessories
• Products that are damaged during the return shipment
• Products received by customer more than 30 days ago
• Products received without RA#
For questions about product care, or the Warranty Policy please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding returns or exchanges please email, email@example.com